Worship Service: Sundays, 10:30-11:45 am
Join us this week to hear more!
(John 15:26, Romans 8:16)
Who We Are
Freedom Church is a congregation of Grace Communion International and we meet in Dallas, Georgia. At Freedom we believe that God the Father has adopted humanity as his children, through his Son Jesus, in the power of his Spirit.
Because of Jesus you already have a relationship with God and he loves you, likes you, and plans for you to be his child forever. You have already been adopted by the Father and you are invited to live in the freedom of being a child of God.
What Can You Expect
Our worship service each Sunday includes contemporary music, prayer, a sermon, and the celebration of communion. Kids of all ages participate in the music, prayer, and communion of the church. A nursery is provided during church as well as a class for children up to age 10, if desired. Classes are held before church for teens and pre-teens.
Weekly Worship Services
Each Sunday, we meet from 10:30 - 11:45 am for worship services.
During church, we offer a nursery for babies, and Sunday School for children through age 10.
Youth and Teens
Each Sunday, at 9:30, we offer classes for teens, upper elementary and tweens.
Every second and fourth Tuesday, we meet at church and other locations. All are invited. Please call for more details. There will be no small group during the summer months. Sessions will resume in September.
The following is a summary of our Christain faith.
- There is one God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father made all things through the Son, sent the Son for our salvation, and gives us the Holy Spirit.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, was born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, and is the perfect revelation of the Father and the perfect representative of humanity. He suffered and died on the cross for all human sin, was raised bodily on the third day, and ascended to heaven. Standing in for all humanity before the Father, Jesus Christ provides the perfect human response to God. Since he died for all, all died in him, and all will be made alive in him.
- The Holy Spirit brings sinners to repentance and faith, assures believers of their forgiveness and acceptance as God’s dearly loved children, and works in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God that testifies to Jesus Christ. The Bible is fully authoritative for all matters of faith and salvation.
- Salvation comes only by God’s grace and not by works, and it is experienced through faith in Jesus Christ. Christians respond to the joy of salvation when they gather in regular fellowship and live godly lives in Jesus Christ.
- We look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the age to come.
- Visit the Grace Communion International website for additional information regarding our beliefs.
- Statement of Beliefs for Grace Communion International
- PDF of the GCI Statement of Beliefs
- The following historical documents of the church are recognized by Grace Communion International as being consistent with our beliefs and teaching, and true to the nature of God.
- PDF of the Nicene Creed
- PDF of the Apostles' Creed
- PDF of the Chalcedon Definition